The Tripodi Paradigm
In this video series, you will learn the foundational anatomy and Jonathan’s paradigm for human transformation and awakening.
- · A highly recommended pre-requisite to the 365-Phoenix Rising course.
Key concepts covered include:
- A Multi-dimensional Paradigm of the Human Body Vehicle
- The Mechanics of Fight, Flight & Freeze
- How Body Memory Forms
- The Connective and Communication Functions of Connective Tissue (Fascia)
- The Impact & Symptoms of Body Memory
- The Anatomy of the Light Body
- The Mechanics of Body Memory Transformation
- The Relationship between Energy Flow & Awakening Consciousness
- The Nature & Journey of Awakening
Jonathan is a pioneer in the area of body memory transformation and awakening consciousness. In 1997, he founded the Body Memory Recall (BMR) approach and has since helped 2,000+ clients transform their body from suppressed memory. In 2006, he published his book “Freedom From Body Memory – Awaken the Courage to Let Go of the Past” which has reached an international audience and is available in English, Spanish, and German. BMR has been recognized in two documentary films: E-Motion 2.0 and White Buffalo and featured on GAIA.com.
Jonathan’s journey of transformation has revealed to him that transformation is not just a momentary event, but the rhythm of life itself. 365 is the outcome of this realization and empowers people with education and training to cultivate a transformational lifestyle and realign their body and mind to the transformational rhythms of life so they can reawaken to their rightful place in the Universe and experience true harmony with themselves and life.